Oh where oh where…

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys, I’m in need of some advice. The week after next is spring break for me and due to my unbelievably busy schedule this semester I didn’t make any plans for a snowboard trip like I usually do. In light of that fact, I’m going to have a good deal of free time to ride – weather permitting.

My question — where should I go ride for a day or two??? I live in San Marcos, TX and would like to travel no more than 4 hours or so. Where are the best trail systems in this area that can keep me entertained for a number of rides??? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated…and if any of you are in the same boat maybe we could meet up and ride.

Cheers
      -mike-

I supposed I could have googled this first, but can you get to AR in 4 hours? If so, the Womble Trail in the Ouachita Mountains is an IMBA epic.

yea right dauw…i wish arizona was only 4 hours away. living in central texas means I have at least a 7 or 8 hour drive to get anywhere near the border of the state. arizona would most likely be at least a 12 hour drive. thanks for the advice anyway, maybe when i get a decent car i’ll make that trip.

I was thinking Arkansas (AR) not Arizona (AZ), but I googled it and it still means a traveling more than you are willing to. I’m sure there’s plenty of track in TX to be had unless you’ve goobled it all up with your 4 hour radius.

I think the Texans out there need to chime in! 😆

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.