new to mtn biking but need sugg. on a bike to ride across US

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum new to mtn biking but need sugg. on a bike to ride across US

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

i first wanna go up the pacific coast… but i have no clue what the right type bike i should get.

also are there any holders for small dogs you can get?

thanks!

I’m sorry but you kinda need to rephrase your question or elaborate some on what the heck you are talking about.

well i just got a gary fisher cobia to do some trail riding.. i plan on somehow putting a rack on it so i can take a long ride from san diego to canada.

This hard part is that I want to bring my dog with me. Hes semi small and weighs about 28 pounds when hes getting fat. i was wondering if there is anyway i can take him without putting him in a bike rack in back cuz that might not fit on my bike.
      and i dont wanna put him in a cheap trailer. maybe hell fit in a BOB?

I think long ride is an understatement. More like a crazy long epic ride. Anyway, I think that you maight on your own with that one buddy. But, I would like to know what in the world do you do for a living that allows you to take that much time off. If you do do this thing then, it wure would make a great story for a blog on the site.

Sorry, no help at all.

Chariot. as the guy above says something like the ones that haul kids chariot makes a specific one that is flat for dogs look around online can usually find them that way second hand.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.