New to MB looking for friends in the area (SC)

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey guys,
      I am new to mountain biking and this is also the first forum i’ve joined. I am in Florence SC.I tried the trail at Cheraw state park and loved it. I’m looking for any females wanting to explore and ride mostly on Fridays and weekends. My husband is not into MB so I’m looking to find some new friends to go riding with 😀
      Thanks

Check local bike shops and bike clubs in your area for group rides. Some groups have ladies rides also.

"beginner-ang" wrote

Hey guys,
      I am new to mountain biking and this is also the first forum i’ve joined. I am in Florence SC.I tried the trail at Cheraw state park and loved it. I’m looking for any females wanting to explore and ride mostly on Fridays and weekends. My husband is not into MB so I’m looking to find some new friends to go riding with 😀
      Thanks

Welcome to the forum beginner-ang. Like BrianW says, check with your local bike shop – they may be able to hook you up with other riders. If you have a local bike club, thats a good place to meet other riders. Some clubs have beginner rides, ladies only rides, and beginner ladies only rides. MTBR NC/SC section is another place to look, although MTBR is not as beginner friendly as this site.
      Welcome again and good luck finding riding partners.

I’m a bit west of you, in Greenville but we have Croft and Paris Mountain up here, and Dupont and Tsali aren’t to far into NC if your wanting to make a multi-day/camping trip out of it.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.