new singletraacks rider

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

just a new rider here saying hello. i’m from South Carolina and hoping to meet some new people in the area to ride with. i mostly ride the Killer 3 and Cambell’s Pond trails in Manchester State Forest in Sumter SC, but i am looking to ride all the trails SC has to offer and eventually go to many other states… costs permitting. anyways, love this site and i will try to help out with my reviews, pictures, updates, etc. thanks![/b]

Good to see a little activity here Frelup. New rider or new to site? I have been hearing a bit about the Killer 3 trails lately. I think thats near Charleston. How close to Myrtle Beach (South Myrtle)? See where I’m going with this, trying to justify a beach trip to my parents place. HaHa. Still cold here with occasional on and off warm spells.

thanks CraigCreekRider for asking. i’m new to this site, fairly new to riding. since about 2006. just got a diamondback response sport for Christmas and i’m loving it. every chance i get to ride, i do. if i’m not working, i’m prolly riding. um, Myrtle Beach is about 2 1/2 – 3 hours away from Sumter and Charleston is about 1 -1 1/2 away. it’s about 25 degrees here right now. too cold for me! thanks for the response and let me know if you’re ever in the area!

Welcome frelup.

welcome aboard

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.