New here could use some navigation help

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everyone. New to the site. I paid to support because the ads were to much. But they’re still here. I edit my profile and pic, it doesn’t change. Am I missing something or is this just not a user friendly site? Hope it’s just me. I’m from NC. I’ve been in Michigan 11yrs now. Returning to mountain biking after racing bmx with my son for the last two years.

Welcome! Sorry you’re having trouble making updates. Let me look into this and see if I can help…

Thanks for all of your help Jeff. I really appreciate it.

Jeff, I must admit, the site could use some work in terms of making it intuitive. Getting to the forum, for instance! Click on Community and it takes you to  somewhere, buuuut, wha happon to the drop down menu? When I come here, I have to forage a way to get to the forum that is now hidden or less than conspicuous.

As a software engineer, I also create GUI interfaces for touch panels in home and business automation systems. The cardinal rule, One Button Press gets something happening. Anything more is unacceptable to my clientele. So, that leads to my critique of website design and navigation.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.