NEW GUY fromBIG TX

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

WUTS UP!! fellow mtb’ers. have to say this site is awsome.been looking over it for the past week or two. luv how peaple from all over join together and share tips and info. Im been riding since i was a wee lad luv technical stuff .climbing is not for thoe,had two broken legs and arms from a car crash 5yrs ago but still going stong .will post up pics of the places i ride… peace out

GO MAKE SUM DUST!!!!!! 😼

Thanks for joining in and saying hello!

HowDy STIFF,welcome dude and glad to you signed up here on singletracks.The more,the merrier for sure.Cant wait to see the pics.Man that sounds like a nasty car crash,does it affect your riding much???

yes it does .not so much my abilites and skills but it kills me on cardio and long distances. Aleve AND ICEY HOT is my best friends.somedays i’l do about 18 to 30 mile rides after that im shot.luckly i have 5 trails within a 30/45min drive from where i live. 😃 ido wear hinged knee braces they help out tremendously

Welcome. New to the site here as well, it’s great. If you’re up the Wichita Falls way, be sure to stop off the highway at the Texas Welcome Center and hit the Wee-Chi-Ta trail…voted best urban MTB park in Texas from what I hear. All I know is I ride it 3-4 times a week and always confront something new. Cheers!

Welcome to the forum. Look foward to seeing some of your ride pics. I like rocky tecky type riding as long as I don’t have to get too far off the ground (will leave that to Chilipepper). 😆 Some pictures I’ve seen of trails around Austin look like great rocky fun kind of stuff, not sure what you have in your area. Again welcome aboard.

Welcome to the Site Stiff. Always good to have a fellow brother from the big state. Going to Rocky Hill for the Big 24 hour ride in October. Maybe see you there!

Texas eh ? Hey have you checked out the new Stadium in Dallas yet ? Looks amazing in the pic’s i’ve seen. And yes, I do realize that this has nothing to do with mtbing, but it looks like I will make the Seahawks, kinda new, stadium look like a public rec center.

Yup. That 1Billion of Texan Money sure looks nice and Since Everything is bigger in Tx…. They had to make a new NFL rule. If the ball is kicked or thrown and it hits the Giant Megatron super sized television screen in the middle of the statium the down is dead and they play it over.

I thought Jerry jones paid for the stadium.
      Same rule applies in Hockey.

thank for the welcome all .the weather is finaly cooling down. not much but every little bit helps .garbanzo,i did see the new stadium. only the outside, its 20min down the road from where i live. from sertain angles it looks like the legion of doom from the superfriends.and HELL NO Jerry jones didnt pay for the stadium.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.