New frame!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Well kind of, just managed to get a Specialized S-Works StuntJumper 2006 frame and rear shock for £350

I have no idea if that is a good price, looks fine from the images, just worn decals etc. I guess i will find out when it arrives.

Then i can start planning a customized rebuild

and then think of way to tell my other half…

Dac

Seems like a pretty good price…that’s a little over 500USD.

And remember, it’s always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission.

I have not found anywhere that stocks just the frame in the UK, the complete bike, 2010 version is about £4800 – 5999 (carbon), i have found a couple of the 2006 model for 3000 – 3600.

As it has the rear shock and the carbon crank i think i will be happy as long as it is as described.

Postie brought it in 0800hrs today, posted Tuesday arrived Thursday morning, not bad for half way across the country.

Frame is in surprisingly in condition, some paint ware near the cables but other than that looks fine.

i will post some photos later but its 0930 its sunny and warm and i am rushing around getting the XC ready to try and fit in a few hours of trail abuse before my shorter half arrives.

The hills are calling me…….

Dac

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.