Multiple Trail Check-ins

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Is there a way to make it possible to check in at all the trails you hit during a ride?

Today, I rode 5 different trails during my ride but only get credit for the one check-in. This happens with pretty much every one of my rides as most rides are a combination of a bunch of different trails.

Making it possible to check-in at all the trails would also add incentive to get those trails added to the db.

Maybe an "All of the above" on the drop-down.

Right now the best way to check in at multiple trails is to use the Singletracks app. Just fire up the app at the trailhead, click check-in, and repeat for all available trails.

That is really difficult if you flow from one trail to the next.. Sometimes I barely have time to switch anything on/off forget about something that takes a minute or so.. This would put me way in the back of the pack..

"Jennifer012904" wrote

That is really difficult if you flow from one trail to the next.. Sometimes I barely have time to switch anything on/off forget about something that takes a minute or so.. This would put me way in the back of the pack..

Agreed. Remember, it’s just a game so you can take it as seriously as you like. For me, I usually just pick the main trail I’m riding, check-in, and I’m good.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.