MTB video music

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

hey guys i have a channel on youtube that i used a while back (havnt posted in a long time and my old videos are seriously aweful 😐 ) but my main question is i plan on starting it back up and one of my old problems was music and im wondering if anyone has any ideas for what music to put my riding to. oh and all you guys should check me out on YouTube im Andrew Wynn but the videos i have now are terrible im slow and suck at filming etc.. but ive been working on it to the point where i think im ready to get some actual videos up so u guys should check me out

here is a link for what i have as of now but im heading to blankets creek this here soon so im hoping to do some filming up there and post after i get back

In my opinion, the best MTB song of all time is Led Zeppelin’s Ramble On. Any of Led Zeppelin’s faster songs (Ramble On, Rock and Roll, etc.) work great for any type of mountain biking. I put at least one of their songs in every video I do.

Cavermatthew

I actually think most videos shouldn’t have music. Usually the music is cool but too cool for most amateur riders. If you have a TON of different shots and angles of you ripping it up, then throw whatever music you like on it.

Just my 2 cents coming:

I don’t understanding the setting of MTB videos to rap music. Most mountain biking is done in the woods and the use of such urban music seems a bad mismatch to me. If you’re ripping some urban bike park, then rap may make sense.

"John Fisch" wrote

Just my 2 cents coming:

I don’t understanding the setting of MTB videos to rap music. Most mountain biking is done in the woods and the use of such urban music seems a bad mismatch to me. If you’re ripping some urban bike park, then rap may make sense.

That’s a good point, I never thought of it that way 😆

"dbisogno" wrote

I actually think most videos shouldn’t have music.

I too enjoy listening to the GoPro rattle for 5 minutes while what sounds like one of Charlie Brown’s teachers talk to themselves.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.