MTB Photo tags.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hey guys, just another suggestion,

I’m looking through a bunch of the MTB Photos here on singletracks, and one of the nice features we have is sorting photos by tags. Now when you go to the MTB Photo page, it gives you "popular photo tags", and then like a list of some common ones. However I can’t really find a way to do an Advanced Search, or anything on them. So like… if I wanted to look at pictures with "Wheelie" or "Drop off" there doesn’t really seem to be an effective way of doing so.

Now I also realize that you can do a search with the main search engine at the top of the page, but how often are people going to be thinking that, if they don’t see a way of searching on the MTB Photo page? It’d be cool if you guys think this is worth putting in as an addition, I wanna know what others think about it too. 😆

Yeah, like you said you can use the site search but we’ll look at adding a search box on the photo page itself. Since there aren’t a ton of non-trail related tags we’ll have to think about what to do with searches that come up with zero photos. Not a big deal though…

Another item for the dry erase board to-do list 😀

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.