Moving to san antonio

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Just wondering if I should bother bringing my Mountain bike down I live in Kelowna B.C. in the summers and Im wondering If theres anything remotely close to "north shore riding" I dont mind cross country as long as theres decent hills and some jumps…or should i Just bring my Road bike.

YES! You are moving to Hill Country! Lots of hills and trails. Austin is even better. Just an hour away.

really well thats good then whats the best mountain bike shop in town? Ill be there in a little over a week.

I can hook you up with the right people! I’m not one of them:-) I have quite a few friends who are serious about the sport and they’ll know which way to direct you. You will love the terrain here! Austin is much prettier than San Antonio. But San Antonio still has a good feel. Very different from Canada. What part of Canada are you moving from? And do you have a place picked out here yet? Need help with neighborhoods? Send me an email to [email protected] and I’ll forward it to my friends. It will be easier than having them try to find you on the forums.

Ha ha ha! I just looked you up on a map! You are so going to think our "hills" are just little bumps! WHY are you moving here??? You are leaving God’s country! It’s so beautiful there!!! Heck, just take my house. I’ll trade places with you!

lol it is really awsome here I just send you an email. thanks for all the links If you go to trails of kelowna I have posted pics of trails here.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.