Moving To Fayetteville/Fort Bragg

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m moving once again this fall and I am looking for a new crew to mountain bike with. Would like to know any good spots close to town and also the must ride spots throughout the state. The wife and I enjoy traveling everywhere to shred all the new trails that we can.

Dave

"paynedr12" wrote

I’m moving once again this fall and I am looking for a new crew to mountain bike with. Would like to know any good spots close to town and also the must ride spots throughout the state. The wife and I enjoy traveling everywhere to shred all the new trails that we can.

Dave

I live in VA and don’t get down to that area all that much. Saw this video from a trail in Sanford a while back and thought it looked pretty cool.
      http://vimeo.com/19450966
      SirBikesa lot (source of the video) is a good site for eastern NC. Supposed to be good trails around Raleigh area and they have several clubs. Greensboro has some fine trails along the shores of Lake Brandt. I go down there and ride those from time to time.

I’m on Fort Bragg.
      We (wife and I) are newbies in the MTB Scene.

but we just bought real bikes and have been hitting a few trails around the area.

in the immediate Fort Bragg area, there isn’t much (Smith Lake, All American trail and Bill Hefner School)

But there are a few nice ones in Sanford (30 minutes away)
      A few in the Raleigh area (Haven’t tried these yet)
      A BUNCH in the Greensboro area. (rode about 6 there)

we usually go camping in Greensboro on long weekends and hit as many trails up there that we can.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.