Monster step-up by 13 year old…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Here is a video and pic of my son shredding a monster step-up (15′ high from floor to top of case plate) last week. It is 20′ to the top plate, and 25′ plus to transition landing. You have to get mad speed to clear this monster, and only one rider I have seen has made the transition, as everyone hits the top of the case plate. The case plate, top side, and transition is a soft dirt landing for practicing tricks with a soft landing. The launch is like 8′ plus high just alone. I crashed and got slammed down hard and hyper extended my RT elbow and bruised my RT hip pretty good. Joco crashed the next morning on D3 (15′ ledge drop posted below). That picture was taken right before he crashed on his first run of the day. It looks like he knew it was coming…LOL

D3 (15′ ledge drop with huge double afterwards). Picture was taken from the top of the landing in the flat gap.

I couldn’t get to the video for some reason, but the pics are really cool. I especially like the second picture. 😮

Edit note. After I posted the video popped up. There must be more hill there than it looks like, he is ripping it when he hits the jump.

Hahahaha, the video was probably re-loading at that time, as I posted the wrong video at first. I am finished with it now…LOL. Yeah that is a very fast DH section he is running down. It is the service road heading into the pit, so they utilized it for the run, as you need mad speed to make the case plate alone…LOL. He was cruising at least 35mph or better. When he did it on my steed, he was easily pushing 40mph…LOL

Whoa, nice!

Great!

Niiiice!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.