Maryland Riding

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everybody,

Short notice, but I’ll be in St. Michael’s MD tonight through Tuesday and I’m bringing the bike in hopes there is somewhere decent to ride not too far off… would love any help/advice anyone has as for a spot to ride. I plan on stopping in the local shop in Easton to see what they say, but I’d love to hear from anyone in the area as well.

Thanks for the help!!

I rode Patapsco yesterday. AWESOME place to ride. I’m jealous of any locals out there.

"eastwood" wrote

I rode Patapsco yesterday. AWESOME place to ride. I’m jealous of any locals out there.

Was it fairly dry?

I’ve heard of some moto riders recently tearing up a few sections of trail out there. It’s a hike for me to get there but it’s definitely a very fun place to ride.

I’ll be honest, there was some mud out there. I came across another rider out there who said it was the best it had been in a while. But the soft/slick trails at times led to walking, especially on some of the climbs. But still a fun place. I really miss all the rocky fun now that I’m down in the Charlotte area.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.