MA, NH Riding

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Picked up riding again now that I’m done with college sports, first time in about 8 years I’ve ridden, and it’s a freakin blast, more than I remembered. I live in Somerville MA, and have a place in Jaffrey, NH (Monadnock), looking for some more stuff to ride – anyone got anything they like somewhere nearby? Directions too maybe?

Join New England Mountain Biking Association and ride Viet Nam!!!!!

[url:38ghzzt2]http://www.nemba.org/[/url:38ghzzt2]

Finally, another Massachusetts rider! Wahoo!

VietNam is definitely a clutch ride, but my personal favorite is Cutler Park, right off of 95 in Newton. The trail is listed on the Massachusetts page here at Singletracks.com. A ton of fun!

Also worth checking out:
      – Callahan State Park (Framingham) – miles of varied terrain
      – Middlesex Fells (Winchester) – the green NEMBA loop is a fun ride!
      – Bald Hill (Boxboro) – just don’t go if it’s been wet at all!
      – Blue Hills (Milford) – the white trail has some fun hills, as well, though there’s a bit of fire road

Feel free to drop me a line or a PM if you want some more ideas; I’ve been hucking around Massachusetts for about 3 years on my bike and I’m trying to hit as many trails as possible!

good deal, thanks for the tips. ridden cutler park a lot, not huge on it cause its so small. done blue hills and had a good time, and it sounds like viet-nam is unreal, actually heard that from a few people now, so i’ll be sure to make it there. also need to do gilbert hills (or something along those lines) in foxborough, i’ve heard thats pretty ridiculous too

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.