Louisiana Trails

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone know the status of the trails after these massive amounts of rain we have been getting? Specifically Comite/Hooper Road.

Well found a source to check in on these two particular trails… BRAMBA.org… Anywho, the trails are open (some small parts still taped off). MIGHT be heading that way Monday morning if anyone wants to meet up with myself and one other. PM me

CP1

Used to live in Lafourche, LA (near Thibodaux, LA, and there was no trails in our area with exception of service roads. All the trails I new were north of Lake Pontchartrain, as every thing around us was either sugar cane, swamp or bayou’s… 😆 😆 😆

My son was born in Houma, LA in Terrebonne Perish, though we lived in Bayou L’Ourse at that time with our daughter. We moved to Lafourche shortly after my son was born.

Good to hear another crazy Louisianian around here…. 😆 😄

"CP1" wrote

Used to live in Lafourche, LA (near Thibodaux, LA, and there was no trails in our area with exception of service roads. All the trails I new were north of Lake Pontchartrain, as every thing around us was either sugar cane, swamp or bayou’s… 😆 😆 😆

My son was born in Houma, LA in Terrebonne Perish, though we lived in Bayou L’Ourse at that time with our daughter. We moved to Lafourche shortly after my son was born.

Good to hear another crazy Louisianian around here…. 😆 😄

You should come ride with us sometime! Planning on Comite in Baton Rouge on Monday, but that might get changed to the trace in Mandeville to put road bikes to use (i feel like im already catching on fire for saying this)

CP1
      "nickrm" wrote

You should come ride with us sometime! Planning on Comite in Baton Rouge on Monday, but that might get changed to the trace in Mandeville to put road bikes to use (i feel like im already catching on fire for saying this)

Hahaha…I wish I could, but we have been living in FL for the past 12 years and getting ready to move to SC next month. Though I have considered moving back to LA, but we really do not want to deal with all the flooding anymore… 😆

Hey, if you like road riding, then don’t worry about others bro. Do what ya like and makes ya feel good. 😄

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.