looking for riding buddies in or around Melbourne FL.

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum looking for riding buddies in or around Melbourne FL.

Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Hey everybody, My names Mark and I’m new to the forum. I’m 27 years old looking for some people to go ride some trails with on my days off. Can anyone tell me any good places to ride around the US-192 area. I just bought a new K2 MTB and was supposed to start riding with a friend of the family, but they never call me to let me know when their going (screw em). Anyhow, just making myself known. Any info will be greatly appreciated. 😄

Welcome aboard mate!

Man Central Florida is representing! I am in Palm Bay myself, right around the corner from the Fruit Trail. I ride with goose every chance I get, its aways a good time. Another buddy of ours Silver Surfer goes out there on the weekends as well. So there are plenty of us. Plus the crew out at the fruit trail are a pretty cool bunch of guys.
      I’ve got that flu crud thats been going around but I hope to be out there this weekend. If not I am sure I will see you out there some time.

Mongoose is right, Turkey Creek and the trails in that vicinity are good but the Fruit Trail is creme de la creme for the area. I suggest you go with some one who knows the flow if you go on a busy day.

Good to have yah man!

Hey, Welcome to the crowd of dirt lovers :-)
      Come on out and follow the crew.
      Nice to have some more newbs to ride with.

Jeff <><

See ya saturday! 😀

"slap8up" wrote

Hey everybody, My names Mark and I’m new to the forum. I’m 27 years old looking for some people to go ride some trails with on my days off. Can anyone tell me any good places to ride around the US-192 area. I just bought a new K2 MTB and was supposed to start riding with a friend of the family, but they never call me to let me know when their going (screw em). Anyhow, just making myself known. Any info will be greatly appreciated. 😄

Welcome to the Forum Slap8up. Where are all U MTBers coming from in Florida? Do I sound jealous? Spitting snow, high in the 30’s today. We are having February in November in VA. I have a week off and was hoping to ride. May get the skiis out instead.

Anyway, sounds like you may have already hooked up with some riders. 😆 Welcome again.

Hey there,
      Just saw this thread here… I’m also pretty much by myself 😀 Used to live off of Port Malabar and was down there quite a while ago. Is there any regular time when people are meeting?

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.