looking for riders in South NJ

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am new to the mountain biking world and would like to find some people in the area to ride with 😀

Hi, I live in South Jersey. I ride alone most times, so it would be nice to have someone else to ride with. I’m at beginner level. I usually ride at Parvins State Park, although I’ve been to Ceres Park and Gloucester County College for a change of scenery.

I Also live in south jersey! i usually ride alone or with my friend. I’m in Gloucester County im always looking for people to ride with

Where do you ride? When, weekends, nights? It would be nice to ride with someone.

Gloucester county college, Ceres park and Camden county college and usually on weekends but now that im off school i can go on weeknights

where is the trail head for CCC? I’ve driven by there, but never noticed where to enter the trails.

I see this post is pretty old. But if your still looking for people to ride with hit me up. I frequent GCC often. Would like to explore Ceres. Never been to CCC. There are some beautiful trails not for from the bridges that I hit up on the weekends in DE or PA.

What level rider are you? Me and my son are begginners, and we wouldn’t want to hold you up if we weren’t at the same level. We took a gamble this weekend and tried Wissahickon (since we hear so much about it), it was way beyond our skill level. Where do you go in PA and DE?

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.