Looking for a trail buddy for a epic ride

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey. I’ve been riding solo for years, and I will never stop. Yet, I believe in "safety in numbers" and just getting to know other riders is cool. So, here’s the deal.
      I’m looking for a riding buddy for a trip in southwest Colorado Western Range. I’m from the Denver area and will plan to drive down there for the week of July 17,18, 19 and 20. Its only like 2 days of riding, maybe three if I take a little more time. But I’m setting aside these dates as sacred so as to guarantee enough free time to hit these tracks south of Creede.
      It starts by Wagon Wheel Gap on the Palisade Trail then picks up the singletrack again at the Trout Creek Trail southwest of South Fork. In the second day I will ride over Wolf Creek along the ridge to Elwood Pass then downhill (mostly) back to South Fork and ultimately Wagon Wheel via the easy paved road.
      Sound interesting?

I only wish I could join in.Lets us know how it goes.Pics would be nice to. 😀

Will do.

Well, the "mountain" riding season is just about at a close for me. Will try to hit Jones Pass and Herman Gulch this next Mon or Tues. But outside of that and the Crested Butte Pearl Pass Tour that’s just about it.

Here is my blog/link to the pics and writeups on this year’s mt. bike excursions as requested.
      Hope everyone else has had a good year of riding.

crazyguyonabike.com/gjjmtnus

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.