Let’s see your home shop!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

My wife and I bought our first house this summer. I’m finally getting the garage set up the way I want. Still need a work bench, but this is a much nice set up than I had not all that long ago! I used to live in a little 1 bedroom apartment, and working on my bike ment flipping it upside down out on the balcony. It’s great having a repair stand, peg board with easy access to all the tools, more room, out of the weather, etc.

I’m sure many of y’all have much nicer set ups, so lets see ’em!

This corner is dedicated to bicycles. Gotta get me a work bench!

Close up of the peg board

Very nice! When I need to work on my bike, I take it to the shop… Perks of the job! 😄

The shop is mandatory man space in every home. Gotta have it.

I only got heavily into cycling about nine months ago, so my habit is only in it’s infancy. I still have a list of tools I want, but I got the Park Tool RK-41 Portable Race/Ride Kit and it has pretty much everything I need in it – plus I can fold it up take it into the trails if I want 😀

Fortunately, all my non-bike-specific tools already have a home, so I was able to set up a small space just for my bikes.

Dude, I love the picture! You know how to set-up a shop!

Thanks dozzerboy!

.Dude, I love the picture! You know how to set-up a shop!

Yeah,ditto,its a good lookin shop dude,burning motorcycle and all..hahahahaha,what’s the story of that pic,or is it just cool lookin???

Thanks steve32300!

That is indeed my first motorcycle. A beautiful Norton Commando 850 Roadster. It caught fire when I kick-started it after it stalled at an intersection. The carbs were leaking fuel. It was a kick in the nuts, but I’ll restore it someday.

You can’t see it in the picture, but I’m in a Yamaha ad on a different motorbike on the back of the two magazine covers behind my work stand. I was cut off by a car on that motorbike. I flew over the car, broke six bones, ruptured my spleen and collapsed a lung. I still have a motorbike, but I spend more time on bicycles these days . . .

Cool stuff itod,I got a pic of my great grandpa on a 1913 excelsier/shwinn bike frame flat track factory race team,god I love that pic.I’ll have to pm it to ya.sounds like you’ve had a mc career before,hahaha.

Here is my little "shop" could be better but this house is only temporary, will set up a better one in the next place…this works though. 😛

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.