Just out with the kid….

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Here I am with my son (In the Burley) holding my wifes bike at twilight

Awesome man! I took my son out on a ride last weekend for the first time. It was a blast. Good exercise too

Nice I have the same cleats!

That is a Raceface Atlas jacket..You can get it at Universal Cycles….Al least thats where i got it…Best jacket i have for MTB and i can even fit my armor in it as well…

Here’s my daughter out on her Specialized Hotrock 20". About 2 weeks after this photo I updated her to a 24" of the exact same model.

Sweet guys, I always feel that it’s important to take the kids out, let them know the "coolness" of biking, hopefully they will catch the bug as they grow older and follow in the footsteps.

Family ride a couple summers ago along Eagle River:
      Unfortunately the pics don’t show my better half; we couldn’t seem to get the bears to take our pic. (thus the .44 – The only other people we saw that day were packing a street howitzer, but a 12 gauge doesn’t fit on a mtb all that well.)

And the demise of those bikes. He was not a happy camper.:

What the heck happened? They fall off the camper and get run over?

Hey, its really cool. Ur son is enjoying adventures and stunts at such a small age. I guess he is getting trained by you, isn’t it?
      Continue to have such stunts, and make your son like you.

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.