I-70 to fruita from denver.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Just curious to hear from anyone who made the trip up I-70 this weekend on friday.lots of wreck’s and closed the highway for hours.I spent 6 hours before I just went back home.felt bad for going home,alhtough medical conditions made the wait pretty uncomfortable for me.

Now that really sucks! Were there no good alternate routes from where you were, or was it more just not knowing how long it would be?

Yeah,not knowing how long AND the gas it would take to make an alternate route in the bad weather.Your right though,it sucked turning around and seeing all the bikes,even the GT bike van staying the course.I also think that leaving right after work(I-76 is just a minute away from my work)made me catch all the wreck’s.I think I didnt want to be greedy too,I do live right here in colorado where there’s a ton of trails to ride whenever I want to,so why push it when the highways are a crash waiting to happen.I did get to ride as much as I wanted to at mathew’s/winter’s and apex park where I ride when I’m not out of town.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.