How do you show your love for Singletracks.com?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Out of curiosity, what do you guys to show your Singletracks.com love? I’m a huge advocate of this site and what Jeff and his wife and crew have done with this place, and I try to spread the word as much as I can. I’ve got the basics covered…

[i:9qcm9ibc]- Sticker on my truck
      – Sticker on my bike
      – Always have stickers IN my truck and Camelbak to hand out![/i:9qcm9ibc]

… but I’m always looking for more. I wear my shirt whenever possible, and I recently customized a banner on my MySpace page ([url:9qcm9ibc]http://www.myspace.com/fitchproctor[/url:9qcm9ibc] to check it out), but does anyone have any other ideas or things they like to do?

Cheers,
      Fitch

Sticker on my car(xterra!!) Sticker on my helmet!! I also tell other bikers of site….This site has helped us find many good trails here in the great state of FLORIDA…..Keep up the good work

I usually give Jeff a high five!

I just ordered a singletracks.com t-shirt and got some sticker’s with it and whenever I get to talkin to rider’s at the trail or wherever I alway’s give singletrack’s a plug and tell them to check it out.My primary care physician ride’s/races cyclocross and I need to tell him aout it.sorry I didnt tell him already Jeff,we only get to talk about riding for a minute or two and then he’s off like a leaf in the wind,but he does like to hear what I have to say so next time I’ll be sure to tell him about it,maby I’ll slap a singletracks.com sticker on there front counter next time I’m there,gagagahaha.
      I plan on ordering several more t-shirt’s,and some for the hoiday’s to give out.Got any holiday singletrack.com sticker’s Jeff???

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.