Hi, im new

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

i just moved to oklahoma and really wanted to get into mtbs. i traded a guy a stereo for a turbo inixa. i did a over haul on it and now im looking for places to ride and people to ride with. i work alot i only have wedneday and sunday off.

Welcome to the forum Skeeto. Hope you can find some folks to ride with. LBS or local bike club might be able to hook you up. If not, ride anyway. I like riding with others, but probably still ride solo 75% of the time. As long as my wheels are rolling, I am happy.

Yeah man welcome to the place to be!

As for hooking up with people to ride with, you just have to go out and look! But that sure as hell should not stop you from riding the trails, I go out 8/10 solo and I truly love it, that’s the time I can connect with nature, or do a little thinking on the inside, also I tend to focus better giving my ride what it really needs.

Look for a local mt bike club, a lot have organized bike rides. Another option is stop at a local bike shop. Some also have organized rides or at least can tell you where to ride.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.