Haro Bikes????

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Does anyone know much about Haro bikes? Particularly the Haro Extreme X7?
      Stuff like quality, "bang for buck", and Haro’s warranty stuff?

Thanks man.

Is your buddy on singletacks? Just asking because I would really like to see what they have say about the riding experience. That is unless you or anyone else has ridden one before and wouldn’t mind telling me about it.
      Thanks for the comparo helped to see which class of bike this thing is in.

Thanks again man. 😃

I don’t much about their MTBs but i’m a former BMXer and I rode strictly Haro (i rode for a shop that sold them exclusively) and i know that anything they put out right down to their cheapest little 16 inch was Quality they listen and cater to riders i’ve always wanted to try one of their MT bikes but haven’t got the chance but i’m pretty sure you can go wrong if its got the Chevron on it.

"zombi" wrote

I don’t much about their MTBs but i’m a former BMXer and I rode strictly Haro (i rode for a shop that sold them exclusively) and i know that anything they put out right down to their cheapest little 16 inch was Quality they listen and cater to riders i’ve always wanted to try one of their MT bikes but haven’t got the chance but i’m pretty sure you can go wrong if its got the Chevron on it.

When you say Chevron on it, are you talking about the front emblem on the front fo the head tube?

I’m talking about the Logo

I chaged my mind about getting a Haro. Instead I’m going to build up my bike to make it comparable to the Haro X7. I looked up some stuff on Warrior bikes and found that they can be very easy to build up and upgrade. There a few cases wherer they were built so much that the guys who ride them were screamin down some sweet downhill. I have a friend and family in North alabama, up around hurrican creek park. There is a guy that has an Ironhorse Warrior 6.0 that is built up so great. It has 8+ inches of travel.. He emailed me some pics of some of the stuff that he’s been hitting up there, its awesome, that’s all I can say. He told me that he put about 2300 into parts. He did most of the work himself. Gave me some ideas.

"Mongoose" wrote

Yeah, you might as well just get the Iron Horse Sunday World Cup MTB if you are going to drop that much green back into yours. The Sunday World Cup is the top dog of the Iron Horse fleet with all the upgrades you plan on doing with yours and a very solid & stout frame. Ha! Ha! Ha!

Na… I won’t get that. Wish I could, but I can’t see myself getting it. I would have to spend another 4500 on the World Cup. I ain’t no Sam Hill. I’ll just spend what I have to to get my warrior up to par. The frame is capable of handling a full double crown fork type suspension, but for added assurance I would have to add some steel plates to the head tube connection, wouldn’t be hard though. I have all the welding stuff needed. Except a stamp, but a hammer and heat will do just fine for getting the right curvature.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.