Happy T-Day….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author

Just wanted to get a heads up and wish all here a great Thanksgiving Day, though thanksgiving should be each and every day, may peace & blessings be upon all here.

[size=200:bd2x7d0u][color=#0000FF:bd2x7d0u]HAPPY THANKSGIVING![/color:bd2x7d0u][/size:bd2x7d0u]

Hoping for an awesome day for you as well 😀

Indeed ditto–best wishes to all. Hopefully the day begins with some killer singletrack to help work up that appetite!

"Bonsai-CP" wrote

Just wanted to get a heads up and wish all here a great Thanksgiving Day, though thanksgiving should be each and every day, may peace & blessings be upon all here.

[size=200:w5yn16w3][color=#0000FF:w5yn16w3]HAPPY THANKSGIVING![/color:w5yn16w3][/size:w5yn16w3]

Back at you Bonsai-CP. I hope all have a great Thanksgiving and get a good ride in too.

I foresee a Friday calorie burning ride at Carvins Cove or Douthat in my future cause I know I will eat too much turkey and pumpkin pie. 😃

Happy T-Day to all.

Second the "Black Friday" biking plan. I was going to go today, but my daughter has a bad cold and doesn’t feel like going and I’m too lazy to go by myself. 😃

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well,thanks CP!

May your bellies be full and the knobs on your tires filled with dirt!

I’ll have to get a short ride in tomorrow,while being thankful I have the health to ride the decent bike I’ve been fortunate enough to build.

Happy Thanksgiving to ya’ll as well!

Happy Thanksgiving to all! Just got back from my third ride in as many days. Slightly over 50 miles for the week. Not sure if I’ll squeeze one in tomorrow BUT plan on riding Friday and Saturday.

I wish I could go riding this weekend…. 😢 😆 😆 😆

Happy Thanksgiving ya’ll! I wish I could ride Friday and Saturday but working retail in a bike shop has its advantages and disadvantages. 😐

Happy Thanksgiving everyone…….. 😃

Turkey ride tomorrow 10 am. Hope to get about 10 miles in! Enjoy your holiday all…

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got my ride in yesterday. Drove to Ray’s in Milwaukee (5 hours away) for about 3 hours of riding.

Had an absolute blast!

Viewing 12 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.