Gainesville Bike Stolen

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Lost my 2010 Hardrock Disc to some low life last night. I tried calling the cops and left a police report, but they seem to be uninterested or concerned.

Im about to start walking the neighborhood and go to the local bike shops and inform them incase someone tries to pawn it off.

Any ideas on what else to do? Im a college student and saved up for over a year to buy it. I didnt even have it a year!

Its blue and white with a lizard skin and a few other upgrades. If anyone sees it please let me know. Its bright and sticks out

Me riding it at Santos in Ocala recently. I also have the pic from specialized’s website under the "my bikes" section of my profile. I appreciate any help!!!

Gainesville in Georgia or Florida?

Gainesville, Florida.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

No worries, I ‘ll will get this out and advertised through several channels and many riders I know up that way and in the Tampa and Big O area. You are a student, right? If you are, then your in luck, as i know several riders that go to UF.

On-On!

Much obliged! And yes I go to UF and live close to campus. That was how I got to class and how I enjoyed my weekends.

Again I cant thank you enough!

I live in Gainesville too. I’ll keep an eye out for it…

Sorry man, that sucks

Yes you do!…also as I said there is a link under the "my bikes" section that shows its colors and markings really well, however it is a slightly smaller version of it.

And you may have, like I said that bike definitely shines and sticks out lol. I was there a few months ago with my buddy and talked with a lot of people at the trail head and then went on trail riding and ending up spending a lot of my time at the vortex with another great group of guys!

If you can pass the word onto as many people as possible that would be great! I posted on mtbr.com (although I prefer the singletracks community) and on karmaarmy.com. Its a sight that does like an "amber alert" for your stolen sports gear.

Thanks again!

Thanks again chillipepper…and to everyone else!

Your post was @ 2:54 AM. Are you still on the roof? Just checking. 😄 Later,

"fat_billy" wrote

Your post was @ 2:54 AM. Are you still on the roof? Just checking. 😄 Later,

Justice never sleeps…

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.