FS: Progressive 5th Element Coil – $45/shipped

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

I have a 7.5" x 2" Progressive 5th Element Coil up for grabs. It’s in good working shape!

350lb coil
      5-way adjustable compression/rebound/position sensitivity

$45/shipped to your door!

Sorry, Chili! Wish it was the right size for ya…It came off a Voodoo FR bike. They are definitely sweet shocks, and getting harder to find.

Spring cleaning bump!

Mid season bump…this shock is just sitting on my desk at work, it needs to be used. Make an offer!

I’ll measure my frame today…I’m in need of a better rear shock and that price is nice.

Sure, let me know if it works for ya. The 5th Element is definitely well made and very adjustable. I’m out of town tonight through the weekend (Race @ Highland MTB Park), but I’ll be back Monday.

I new I have never replaced a rear shock what do you have to measure my bike is a cannondale gemini it is suppose to have 170mm of travel front and back.

According to this website:

http://www.vintagecannondale.com/cannon … ngarm.html

The Gemini needs a 7.875" (200mm) eye-to-eye shock with a 2.25" (58mm) stroke.

So, sorry, this shock won’t work for ya.

you still have the shock, i would be interested

Yep, still have it…sitting on my desk here at work. Send me a PM if you are still interested and we can talk further.

*SOLD*

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.