First solo ride.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

After a year of pulling my 6 yr old daughter along the trails, ZK decided to it on her own. She rode (I ran) just over four miles on Bartram Trail.

me trying to keep up

Awesome Brian! Whenever we’re ready to have some little ones I’m really looking forward to getting them out in the woods.

You go girl 😃

Cool pink bike! My wife would love it!

Congrats, Brian. Soon Daddy will have to push real hard to keep up 😀

"stumpyfsr" wrote

Congrats, Brian. Soon Daddy will have to push real hard to keep up 😀

After "Bring a Kid Mt. Biking" event earlier this month I offered that my 11 year old daughter is available for training rides. One of my biking friends wanted to take the offer up, more to shame his boys because of her riding skills. She lead the group and at one spot slammed on her brakes in the middle of the trail. i almost crashed into her. When asked why she stopped she pointed up the trail 10 feet and said snake. It was a copperhead about 3 ft long sunbathing in the trail. Made dad proud of her trail reading ability.

"brianW" wrote

[quote="stumpyfsr":3q22gtyw]Congrats, Brian. Soon Daddy will have to push real hard to keep up 😀

After "Bring a Kid Mt. Biking" event earlier this month I offered that my 11 year old daughter is available for training rides. One of my biking friends wanted to take the offer up, more to shame his boys because of her riding skills. She lead the group and at one spot slammed on her brakes in the middle of the trail. i almost crashed into her. When asked why she stopped she pointed up the trail 10 feet and said snake. It was a copperhead about 3 ft long sunbathing in the trail. Made dad proud of her trail reading ability.[/quote:3q22gtyw]
      That is a really good reason to be proud. I rode the other day with friends and their 6 year old boy spotted a few Garten snakes too. Luckily we don’t haverCopperheads in MN

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.