Favorite Bike

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

What is your favorite bike? Not asking for any reason, just want to see what comes up. You don’t have to own it to say it’s your favorite bike, but you can own it. A couple of my many favorites include the Specialized Stumpjumper fsr m4 and the GT Zaskar. So, what’s yours?

My favorite bike is my old hardtail Schwinn Moab that I learned to mountain bike on. I still have it, updated and totally ridable 😄 It amazes me that the frame is pretty darn lite and has great geometry, even though it was made in the late 90s. I love passing people on their carbon rockets and watching them give me the "what was that?" look! Oh, and BTW, it’s green, which is the fastest color…

I pretty much like any trek bike. They have been able to continue as being a leader in the industry. I currently own a trek mamba and I am planning on buying a trek fuel 9.8.
      I am also partial to trek Because I am able to get the employee pricing on there bike. Any name brand of bike looks a lot better when you can get it for cost plus 10 percent.

"bikinhard" wrote

IAny name brand of bike looks a lot better when you can get it for cost plus 10 percent.

How about the Singletracks family discount?! 😆

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.