Bug: Can’t login to mobile site to check-in to trails!

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Bug: Can’t login to mobile site to check-in to trails!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Just wondering if anyone else is having this problem? Yesterday (Thanksgiving) I tried to check-in at the trailhead with my iphone and the mobile site wouldn’t accept my login. Entered my username and password probably 6-7 times before I gave up. Went to full site and to try and it logged me in just fine on the first crack, but the full site doesn’t have trail check-in…I think! Tried again this morning, no luck. Even tried logging into mobile site from my desktop, still no luck.

I was having that problem all week long,thought it was just my fat fingers. 😆

Ya know that’s what I thought at first but I tried it 6-7 time and was SUPER careful and made sure I wasn’t goofing up and still wouldn’t let me on. Tried again today. Nope!

Oops, thanks guys – fixed now. Apparently some of the mobile files weren’t updated after the recent server move…

Great, works perfect now! Thanks!

So, I tried checking in today at a trail on the mobile site – didn’t work. Came home and tried on my computer here – also didn’t work… bummer

Yeah, I keep forgetting to report. I’m actually at the trailhead now and tried to check in and no luck. I’ve tried several times. Just get a white screen after hitting check in.

Ooops thanks guys. Fixed now.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.