Biking in Park City, Utah!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to reach out and spark your interest in heading to the Utah mountains to cool off this summer for some world-class biking! (I have cleared this post with the site administrators.)

Here’s the deal: Packages for 2 people start at $211 per person for 3 nights. This includes lodging in a hotel, studio, condo or private home (rates vary with lodging options); a 3-hour guided bike tour with a local expert guide at White Pine Touring; and 2 free lift-served biking vouchers that can be used at Canyons, Park City Mountain Resort, or Deer Valley (all within 10 minutes of one another, if you’re unfamiliar with the area). If you don’t want to bring your bike with you, White Pine offers Park City Lodging, Inc. guests a discount on rentals as well. You can view the special on our website here: http://www.parkcitylodging.com/specials/?id=35

We’d love to see you on Park City’s 400 + miles of trails! Please don’t hesitate to email me if you have any questions at [email protected].

Have a great weekend everyone!

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.