Berryman Trail / STL Trail Guide Wanted

Tagged: 

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

I have been itching to ride, now that I’m back in the area. I probably shouldn’t start with Berryman for my first trail of the season, but I just want to go somewhere. I know it has been raining also, so I’m prepared to wait a little longer if needed.

I am basically looking for some people to ride with. Since I moved, I have no riding buddies anymore and the last time I tried to find the Berryman, I didn’t have much luck. I am wondering if anyone wants to meet up and show me the trails in the St Louis area.

I have a full suspension, so technical isn’t a problem. Although I hate ‘rock gardens’! I love being brutally punished on the trail (within reason). It usually means a sweet post ride burrito and beer! I will be coming from QCY, so if anyone else is near here, car pooling could be an option also. Some of the trails I used to ride on a regular basis were Knoch Knolls & Palos (Chicago area) and Kettle Moraine (WI). I want something that’s going to make it worth the trip. Either multiple trails or a long one. Or one that can be ridden more than once. Uphills are not a problem, downhills are a bonus.

Please let me know. My schedule is 100% open right now (unemployed), any day and anytime is good with me.

I’m dying to try out my new rear shock!

Shawn.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.