Backpacks??

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Ok so I didn’t want to hijack the other thread on backpacks anyways, What packs do ya’ll use? Currently I’m just using a singlestrap bookbag and sliding a reservoir bag in the laptop sleeve. I’d like to get some better ideas than that.

Well I dont have any backpack suggestions but I do have sn idea that maybe you could do if you are going to do the hydration setup. Most backpacks have that "media player" (so they call it) hole at the top where most people slide there headphones through for music but instead Im sure you could slip the tube from the reservior through that hole. Just cut out the cd player pocket so you can get everything going. After typing that, I just realized thats probably what you did haha. Hope this helps!

That’s what I’ve been doing. It works alright, the only problem I’m having is that I use it for other things as well and would rather have a dedicated pack for mtb and I’d like to see what is more common or preferred.

Osprey makes great mtb specific packs. Try checking these out.

http://www.ospreypacks.com/Packs/Raptor … ailRunning

If you are on a tight budget like most of us average Joes’, check out the high Sierra available at Costco for 20-25 $. In my opinion, it is pretty much comparable to the Camelback MULE with out the pricetag. I submitted the product to be added to the products for review but it has yet to be approved…
      Im just saying…

"SpyderRider" wrote

Well I dont have any backpack suggestions but I do have sn idea that maybe you could do if you are going to do the hydration setup. Most backpacks have that "media player" (so they call it) hole at the top where most people slide there headphones through for music but instead Im sure you could slip the tube from the reservior through that hole. Just cut out the cd player pocket so you can get everything going. After typing that, I just realized thats probably what you did haha. Hope this helps!

HOW MUCH?

I ended up getting me a Camelbak Scorpion. I’m expecting it to come in later on this week. The thing I like about it is the insulation. It’s insulated so that if it gets cold it won’t freeze. I’m hoping that also means that when tempatures reach 100* or more the water will stay cool as well.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.