Back on the saddle

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello, I hope I can get some good feedback here. I recently purchased a new MTB from Performance Bike, there proprietary brand Access HT w/ some solid components. I’m about to turn 47, but in very good shape, no injuries yet. I rode Little Mountain a few weeks back and not being used to clipless took a few spills but had a blast. I’m looking for any suggestions on trails to ride as a beginner who wants to think he is intermediate and any riding groups available, my schedule is flexible. Thanks for all and any help. Kevin

If you check out the Mountain Bike Trails tab on the site you can use the search function and the map screen to locate trails near you. Most are reviewed and rated and many will have helpful info for you. As for group rides there may be links to MTB clubs that maintain the trails you are looking at riding who will have more info on that sort of thing. Of course you could always do an internet search for MTB clubs near you as well as ask around at any LBS in the area.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.