ATENTION RIDERS..!!!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Hey my name is Fernando,
      I love mountain bike trails and I’ll like to know places where to ride and people who would like to ride.I start riding in summer of 2007 in Mercer park (west windsor) thats the only one place that I know,so like i said before,I will like to know more places and people who to ride with.
      If u have any answers let me know!

Thanks

Welcome to Singletracks, Gato!

I’m not familiar with the east-coast, but others here are. Very possibly someone will pop in with some knowledge for you. 😎

Welcome Gato.

I am in CT and have a few friends that live in New Jersey. I think they live in the northern part and a have few places to ride. I hear there are some cool places to ride in Pine Barrens in Epic proportions otherwise I haven’t heard a whole lot. There is MTB park/Ski Area called Diablo, I think that is very popular as well but that is probably closed to biking right now.

Hey greengiant!!…Yeah i have heard about the diablo MTB track but is close to NY I know that….If u come to New Jersey just let me know so we can ride and find places.

Hope you find some of those trails and riders in your area. A little out of my riding area, but I’m sure others closer to your home can help out. 😆 Wlcome to the forum.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.