Arkansas, Upper Buffalo suggested route

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I’m planning a trip to check out the Upper Buffalo trail in Arkansas, and was wondering if anyone can recommend which trails/loops to ride (as there’s no way I will be able to ride them all).
      Also wondering if it’s kept up well. Saw a few comments from August that it was overgrown, but as I’ll be there at the end of October that hopefully won’t be an issue. Still, after my experience at Syllamo of riding through sticker bushes for miles on end, I just thought I’d ask 😀
      Thanks.

No clue. But you should search for and try to contact a local MTB club in that area. Proabably be your best bet for updated info. Have fun on your trip either way.

Great advice, Devin. I clicked over to the Ozark Offroad Cycling website, and first post says "… we have a suggested route that should set you up for success when riding". Talk about question answered!
      I was also able to download some GPX files, so hopefully won’t get too lost on what looks to be a pretty intersection heavy trail system.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.