"Add to Ride Log"

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey there,

I was trying to add a ride (from the trail’s page) to my log and it links me to a funky looking form (has everything you need info wise) but it does not list the trail. In the drop down you still have any rides you’ve created, but none of the legit trails…

Side note, when you look at your profile and check out the trails you’ve ridden they no longer show a picture next to the trail name… just the name. Thought I’d mention it because it’s different, and I don’t know if it’s somehow related to the issue with logging my ride.

Thanks guys!

Jeff is in the process of moving the Singletracks trail pages over to a new, updated database and design. I’m sure he’ll get back to you soon and iron this out!

Sorry about that eastwood, ridelog should be fixed now!

The "My Trails" and "Wishlist" pages got a bit of a facelift recently but they’re still in transition. The plan is to make these types of lists (including the IMBA Epic list and others) similar to the state trail lists and "best trails" lists. So it’ll be a row-based list where you can hover over the links to see thumbnail pics.

The profile pages are certainly in need of a refresh, hopefully we’ll tackle that early next year…

Awesome, thanks for the quick response!

The ride log works now, but it list all the recently added rides as being located at Wilder State Park instead of where the the ride took place.

Good catch, should be fixed now (though you’ll need to edit any rides added this week).

Good deal! I have a few rides to re-add to get caught up. Thanks again!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.