A piece of our local FR trail…..

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Gotta an awesome video of our local trail, well at least the east section anyways….

http://youtu.be/IB_axVlMouc

Shawn, Bo, Vader, Jay, Flex, Ben, & Glenn shredding it up on the GFT east section. I was in the west section digging and building our new pump trail addition. Gotta take it easy on my feet for a bit longer or I would have been there shredding with them.

Wow Chili,that’s amazing video.

Thanks bro! Wait until you see the rest….. 😄 There is some sweet aggressive trail riding with much elevation change with boat loads of fun stuff to ride on like in this video. From the east section to the west section it just gets better, not bigger, but just better. The big drops of the GFT are in the video, with the exception of four more heading toward the west section where so many like to hang out for all skill level riding or freeriding.

Thanks again! 😄

Hell yeah! That’s much easier to tell how its set up watching riders flow through it and damn that looks like fun!!!

It’s much more fun when ya actually ride it, and it is ever so changing terrain, thus the reason riders come from all over to ride it. 😄

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.