Colorado trip

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hey!.. I will like to ask you gay some tip about this trip. We are 5 crazy men(fathers) planing this trip for a year to Colorado. We goin the second week of June for 4 day(I know,just 4), I chek the 18 road trail and some others . Can you recommend some others. Maybe we’ll ride 2trail but if whorth it be good…south of Denver ?

Thank you so much!
      Ps : coming from Houston tx

Hi, Ivan! I’m not sure what trails you’ll prefer, so will tell about I’ve ridden myself and will ride again. South of Denver you’ll find South Shore Lake Pueblo (one day barely enough to ride everything), Buffalo Creek, Monarch Crest (full day). Next to Fruita there’s Grand Junction with Lunch Loop Trail and Kokopelli trail. Pick any and you won’t regret. Also, there’s White Mesa trail near Albuquerque, NM – one of the most unique trails I ever ridden.
      Good luck on your trip. 😀

Can’t argue with any of stumpyfer’s recommendations, but only 4 days you’ll barely touch the Fruita/Grand Junction area and not have to waste a day driving. If you come out to the Front Range, Bufalo Creek is a must ride- if you have very solid skills and good health insurance be sure to ride the Blackjack trail, funnest trail I’ve ridden. Monarch Crest is an epic ride, but the elevation along with it being a beast of a ride, make sure it’s your last day because unless your a "man of men" you’re taking the next day off. If you’re in Colorado Springs, Ute Valley Park and Palmer Park are 2 of the best inner city riding parks you’ll ever ride. Pueblo South Shore is a blast. In the mountains, try Breckenridge or if you have downhill bikes Keystone is awesome. Post when you’re out here and I’m sure one of us will guide you through the local trails. Loved White Mesa also! Reply with skill level and type of bike for a more accurate list.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.