New to MTB!

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m a bit new to mtb. Bought my first brand new bike recently. I got a Trek Marlin 7. Figured I’d invest now rather than getting a cheaper bike to start out. I love the bike and the way it handles. Worth the $ to me. Anyways, I live in the Volusia county area in FL. I’ll be moving to the Memphis area around May/June. Any beginner/intermediate trails that are a MUST to check out?

Thanks!

Hi Margie,

I would definitely check out our trail database to see what will be in that area that we have listed. Then I would also look into finding a local bike club in that area and see if they can point you in the right direction or even offer club rides.

Sorry that nobody responded sooner.

Welcome! Like Devin pointed out the trails section is a great tool for finding trails, there is also a phone app now that I find helpful. The trails also have reviews and ratings for different difficulty so that should help you pick. I hope the Trek treats you well, being from Wisconsin I’m a fan of Trek bikes 😃

Welcome! Sometimes it’s good to check out the bike shops in the area as they may know of trails that are not posted on here. Or yet for that matter. 😃 Enjoy the trails!

Take care,
      -GT

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.