’10 Jamis Komodo II…..

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Does any one out there have some riding experience on the Jamis Komodo II’s (preferably around ’08 – ’10 model years).

If so, how do they handle on the DJ’s, hucking, and trail? Thanks in advance!

I can get one for a real awesome deal with descent components and A+ fork. 😄

Been lookin at one of those frames too…it’s supposed to be very "flickable" in the air.

"GALAXY" wrote

Been lookin at one of those frames too…it’s supposed to be very "flickable" in the air.

Yeah, that’s what I heard from a few local and non-local riders, but only met in person one or two riders of the Komodo. I been hearing real good things of this specific Komodo II I am looking at compared to the other Komodos. Has a good fork on it, though i am not too impressed with the front derailleur. I would have to change over a few of the components to what I like to ride on, and definitely a chaintensioer.guide will have to be added. I love the purple color though…LOL! I like the older Komodo’s frames, with the straight down top tube, so this type curved top tube is out of norm for me, but I here it’s good though.

How is it going with you and all yours bro?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.