Reply To: Buying the perfect gift for a new mountain biker!!!

Texas, not so bad. San Antonio, though, is a whole nother story! I ask myself that regularly. But at least I don’t have to worry about my city or state being wiped off the map by the next hurricane!!!

And how many times has LSU been to the playoffs? I honestly don’t know. But I’m guessing less than OSU!!! If I’m wrong, I’ll wear purple today in your honor!

(We should all just move some place great like Colorado where I grew up! We’ll have mountains, the great outdoors, and lots and lots of pollution!!!)

"Mongoose" wrote

[quote="oohlalajulia":3bk3hhay]You guys have been great! Thank you for all the information! I know what to get now. I am going to get both the pack and the tool kit you recommended. Take care of your knuckles, JG!!! And LSU boy, another year, another playoff!

You say another year, another playoff 😮 , but OSU had three chances for the National Title and blew all three off 😎 . Not another year nor another playoff!! 😉 How’s that old saying go, hmmmmm, oh, I remember now……"One strike, Two strikes, Three strikes your out of here" 😆

That was a great choice for your friend and he should be happy to have such a friend as you are to him. BTW, what is a "Buckeye" living in TX? Strange!! :?: Just kidding![/quote:3bk3hhay] 😛