Re: First time wheel building questions

Thank-you for the quick reply, I do not want to assemble these myself as of now, just because I don’t have a stand or experience and messing up the wheels on my multiple thousand dollar build is just not what I want lol.
When I went into my LBS the lady there said they would build them for me if I paid for labour + spokes, so I guess I’ll leave that choice in their hands – I am just afraid of them being reluctant to do it, because when I mentioned I wasn’t interesting in buying my parts at their shop I got some pretty bad looks and of course a half hour of why I should spend double the money I want to on their DMR parts as opposed to the NS bikes and spank rim choice. That’s the thing at my LBS, either you buy a 60 dollar garbage hub or you pay 350-500 dollars for one that isn’t necessarily any better for the job…she was even trying to convince me to buy a cassette ready hub and an adapter kit…how frustrating considering I told her I was hand picking every part in order to match a colour scheme and compatibility. 😛