No, this isn’t a sponsored episode; we just wanted to geek out on a topic that most of us take for granted!
Rob Martin is the managing director at Outdoor Sports Insurance, a Horizon Agency program dedicated to working with sports equipment manufacturers and retailers.
Tori Hoeschler is senior vice president at Horizon Agency and works with all aspects of the Outdoor Sports Insurance Program. Like us, you may have wondered:
- Are bike shops liable for faulty repairs?
- Are more bike shops starting to offer rentals?
- What should consumers know about signing equipment rental or guide service waivers?
- With such a high demand for bikes currently, are your retail clients seeing an increase in theft?
- How does product liability coverage work? How is that related to product recalls and warranty issues?
- How much of the cost of a bike product, or a service like a bike park lift ticket, typically goes toward covering insurance?
More information at outdoorsportsins.com.
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter