Colorado Group Ride: Rescheduled, and Moved

Hello everyone,

Due to this massive storm that is in the process of blanketing the entire state with snow, and is dropping a significant amount of the white, wet stuff on Buffalo Creek, I’m unfortunately going to have to pull the plug on this Saturday’s ride.

However, mother nature can’t keep us down! We’re going to reschedule this ride for next weekend, Saturday the 12th at 10am, and we’re going to switch locations to South Shore Lake Pueblo Reservoir. While Buffalo Creek might be dry by next weekend, there are no guarantees. However, based on the forecast, we have as close to a sure bet that we’ll have good weather and dry trails next Saturday in Pueblo as we can get in Colorado!

If you’re still sold on a group ride this weekend, I’m personally planning on doing some fat biking, and probably some skiing, in the Salida area on Saturday. If you’re interested, holler at me here in the comments section, or on the Facebook event.

I hope to see you all on the 12th!


Riding at South Shore Lake Pueblo