Length: 1 mi (1.6 km)
Elevation: +36/38 ft
Total: 54 riders
Mountain Biking Rockburn Skills Park
#6 of 99 mountain bike trails in Maryland
This is a very family friendly skills park to help you get acclimated to mountain bike skills like pumping, jumping, and handling rock gardens. The park has 3 short trails you can take:
1. Easy route: Pumps and berms with one or 2 small jumps
2. Jump route: Large table tops for air time
3. Rock Garden: A fairly long rock garden with a few logs to ride across to hone in your rock garden skills.
4. Return trail with a rock garden climb option.
There is also a pump track.
There are awesome singletrack trails at nearby Patapsco State Park as well as a few multi use trails you can ride at Rockburn Branch.
First added by jtorlando25 on Jun 25, 2012. Last updated May 2, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: yes
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
This trail information is user-generated. Help improve this information by suggesting a correction.
5400 Landing Road
Elkridge, MD 21075
Top of hill above turf fields