Length: 20 mi (32.2 km)
Total: 24 riders
Mountain Biking Jenksville St Park
#87 of 283 mountain bike trails in New York
#3294 in the world
VERY well maintained, great network. Somthing for every level mountain biker. Sign in and get a trail map, you will want to come back.
First added by supermike21008000 on Apr 28, 2020. Last updated Apr 28, 2020. → add an update
Have you ridden this trail? Help improve this information
From South (Route 17 from Owego)
1) Follow Rt 96 North through Owego for Apx 4 miles.
2) Stay straight to continue on RT-38 8 mi 12 mins
3) Turn Left at Water street in Newark Valley (Only Traffic Light)
4) Head northwest on Water St toward Whig St 66 ft
5) Turn right at Whig St (Turns into small country rroad) 1.0 mi
6) Continue on CR-402/Howard Hill Rd 1.0 mi (very small country road with farms)
7) Slight left at Howard Hill Rd 0.3 mi
8) Slight right at Allison Hill Road, this will not be well marked, but it goes up as soon as you turn.
Trail head is approx 1.7 mi at the top of the hill to the left.