Length: 20 mi (32.2 km)
Total: 24 riders
Mountain Biking Jenksville St Park
#109 of 294 mountain bike trails in New York
VERY well maintained, great network. Somthing for every level mountain biker. Sign in and get a trail map, you will want to come back.
First added by supermike21008000 on Oct 22, 2007. Last updated Apr 28, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: unknown
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
This trail information is user-generated. Help improve this information by suggesting a correction.
From South (Route 17 from Owego)
1) Follow Rt 96 North through Owego for Apx 4 miles.
2) Stay straight to continue on RT-38 8 mi 12 mins
3) Turn Left at Water street in Newark Valley (Only Traffic Light)
4) Head northwest on Water St toward Whig St 66 ft
5) Turn right at Whig St (Turns into small country rroad) 1.0 mi
6) Continue on CR-402/Howard Hill Rd 1.0 mi (very small country road with farms)
7) Slight left at Howard Hill Rd 0.3 mi
8) Slight right at Allison Hill Road, this will not be well marked, but it goes up as soon as you turn.
Trail head is approx 1.7 mi at the top of the hill to the left.