Length: 20 mi (32.2 km)
Surface: Fire Road
Elevation: +761/ -513 ft
Total: 19 riders
Mountain Biking Garin / Dry Creek Regional Parks
#668 of 1,003 mountain bike trails in California
Part of the East Bay Regional Park district & close to Lake Chabot.
I recommend taking the High Ridge Loop Trail in a clock-wise direction.We had taken this trip in a counter-clockwise direction & told ourselves how much funner it would've been if we had gone clock-wise... longer downhill runs & probably less climbing as well.
The 20-mile system of trails within Garin and Dry Creek Pioneer Regional Parks give you the opportunity to explore the 4,763 acres that comprise these parklands. While the trails are not paved, many are suitable for bicycles. Please, no motorcycles.
First added by cfanto on May 18, 2012. Last updated May 2, 2020. → add an update
Before you go
- Drinking water: unknown
- Lift service: unknown
- Night riding: unknown
- Pump track: unknown
- Restrooms: unknown
- Fat bike grooming: unknown
- E-bikes allowed: unknown
- Fee required: unknown
This trail information is user-generated. Help improve this information by suggesting a correction.
1. Take Interstate 880 into Hayward
2. Take exit 25 for Industrial Pkwy 0.2 mi
3. Turn left onto Industrial Pkwy W 1.9 mi
4. Continue onto Alquire Pkwy 0.1 mi
5. Turn right onto Vanderbilt St 0.3 mi
6. Turn left onto Garin Ave 0.8 mi
7. Turn right to stay on Garin Ave & park in lot