In this episode of the Singletracks podcast, Matt interviews Jeff about bikepacking the Huracan 300 in Central Florida. This was Jeff’s first big bikepacking trip and there was much to be learned over three days of seemingly non-stop riding.
- Why did you decide to ride the Huracan?
- How did the trip unfold?
- What were the biggest surprises?
- What did you learn that will be helpful for next time, if there is a next time?
Support this Podcast
- Review the Singletracks podcast on Apple Podcasts for the chance to win a free hat. Or drop your feedback in the comments below!
- Make a donation to help sustain future episodes.
- Become a Singletracks Pro Supporter.